Which Diet Fad Will Recuse Obesity/Weight Loss?
Annually, consumers spend over $64 billion dollars a year on diet related products. From diet centers, surgery, diet related beverages and diet type of supplements. There is no simple answer, like the food gurus and diet-supplement pushers would like you to believe, to metabolic disease, obesity or other kinds of health issues. You might hear: “Just eat Paleo!” Or raw food, gluten-free, South Beach diet, Skinny-Bitch diet, vegan, low-carb, high-fat… How about the latest diet fad – $12 cup of bone broth? If diet is the holy grail of weight loss and wellness, then why are there over new 500 diet books published every year? If all of those diet promises delivered results, then there would be no need to publish more of them every year! I promise you, we will see another 10 or more food trends come in and out of favor, but the obesity epidemic will continue to grow with no end in sight! That is absolutely certain – because it is not just a food or exercise issue.
The question we should all be asking is this: if it’s just about eating organic, non-GMO foods and exercising, then why do we see so many well-intended individuals battling not only with weight loss, but with so many other modern diseases? The food gurus, supplement companies, Crossfit trainers and other self-proclaimed health experts keep preaching their dogmatic diet and exercise plans without delivering longterm health solutions. Don’t get me wrong: eating quality, real organic and local food and exercising regularly are an important part of the equation, but it is not the panacea for today’s crippling diseases that are slowly stealing humanity’s life force! Unfortunately, even individuals who are sincerely looking for answers are vulnerable to these “half-truth, quick fixes” that are being sold by businesses like food, medical, fitness and media industries.
Women, if you are between the ages of 30-50 year olds, and/or recently had children and cannot lose that that stubborn fat around the belly, thighs and hips. It most likely is combination of the following cirscustances for not getting the results you would like, eventhough it may feel like you are doing all the rights things in terms of exercising, eating and watching your calories. DO not despair there is absolute hope to transform your body again! You maybe experiencing one , or all of these health situations:
- aging & slower metabolism: effects your metabolism’s ability to run at efficient level, resulting unwanted weight-gain creeps in, since most people have a 9-5 office job and are not as active as they were in their 20’s.
- Starving on Celluar Level: even though your watching your food intake, you may be not choosing the rights foods for your body type. And even though you may be watching caloric intake, and feeling satisfied with your intake, you may be still starving for nutrtient dense type of inputs that optimize important glands like the thyroid, which is the body’s thermosat that controls how many calories you burn. Clinical research based upon 28,000 women tested for optimal thyroid health were sub-clinically deficient! About one-third-two-thirds of women are experiencing low thyroid for various reasons. Which results in under active and out of balance hormonal body system, where the weight gain creeps in over the years.
- Hormonal Imbalance: Unfortunately too much of a good thing, like excessive estrogen that causes an imbalance with progesterone levels and over burdens the livers ability to filter out the bad, artificial hydroxestrogen16 metabolite. Excessive estrogen either from the food supply, or the environment is deposited in the fatty tissue of women’s breast (cause for fibrocystic tender breast), ovaries and fat deposit in the thighs and hips! There is a reason why women who live the Western industrialize world who are exposed to excessive estrogen have higher rates of breast and ovarian cancer per capita than second or third world countries!The good news, through lifestyle changes and detoxification and awareness this can be reversed. And you can actually lose that stubborn fatty adipose tissue around the hips and thighs and live a healthy, vibrant life as you once did as a youthful individual. It’s combination of balancing your hormones and activating cellular metabolism to optimal levels!
- Stress Causes Weight Gain! Stress probably the number one reason for dis-ease and gaining weight! Not to mention sleepless nights! Also, pre-menopause and menopause life changes causes adrenal imbalance that results in weight gain and not sleeping well! If you live in the modern world juggling fast pace career, raising children or simply in life transition, then most likely you are fatigue and over-stressed! Which translates into hormonal imbalance, resulting in stubborn weight gain, low energy and sleepless nights!The solutions is bringing the body back to hormone homeostasis, restore the adrenal glands and reeducate how to better make healthy lifestyle choices, so you can become that beautiful, healthy being again!
- Wrong Type of Exercise: Unfortunately not all exercise, activities generate the same health results and benefits. The UberVitality goal with exercise is to activate your fat burning hormone and reap the benefits several hours after exercising where the body burns fat during recovery phase. These are specific type of exercises that activate the youthful muscles that are dormant in most individuals, which I like to refer to as the Spartan type of muscles. The treadmill, even yoga is not going to cut it, as you have already probably experienced! Sorry, I love yoga, but its benefits do have limitations. There are cardiovascular health benefits to aerobic exercise, but in terms of getting the most bang for your efforts, it’s secondary when comes to anaerobic type of exercise. Its like anything else in life, there are efficiencies and time-tested approaches to yield better results for your effort!
Real Weight Loss Solution:
Contact me to learn about my 30 day Foundational Reboot health program and rates email@example.com