Suffering From DIET (Dogmatic Idiotic Extreme Torture)?

100 Million Americans Suffering From DIET!(Dogmatic Idiotic Extreme Torture) Does this sounds like an outrageous description about dieting? Not if you, or someone you know who is constantly suffering from the latest diet fad, merry-go-round caloric restrictive diet, excessive exercise regime and after all that work and sacrifice, and they still cannot get any real results! […]

Read More →

Quantum Health Activation

Fitness Activation Via Quantum Environment! It’s a warm day at the local high school where I come to train in almost-full-body sun. Today is the day after Thanksgiving in Boulder, Colorado, and it is bone-dry and no snow on the ground. So, why not take advantage of another global warming day and test these bad boy “rings […]

Read More →

Wellness Industries Flourishing $$ – But Are Consumers Healthier?

If Health Is Simply Diet, Exercise & Medicine, Then Why Are So Many Sick? The modern day paradigm of staying healthy and slowing down aging revolves around three dominant wellness approaches: diet, fitness, and preventive medicine. Despite these flourishing industries providing easy access to healthy lifestyle through natural foods, health clubs and preventive information, we still see chronic […]

Read More →

Spring Fitness HIT Training Class & Cold Therapy

Get Results! Adventure, Fun, Safe, Non-Competitive Fitness for All Levels! Lose that Stubborn Belly Fat by Activating Your Human Growth Hormone HGH (the youthful, recovery, strength increasing, fat burning hormone) HGH begins to decline at age 30 unless it is activated! Learn How To Increase Fat Burning By Food Timing & Frequency Consumption Traditional Diet […]

Read More →

Your DNA Zip Code & Light Requirements

Another critical piece of the puzzle is understanding what type of solar environment your quantum being can thrive in. This means understanding the origins of your ancestral mitochondrial DNA. In other words, knowing where your maternal DNA linage (which comes from your grandmother and mother – sorry dads!) is from. I will use myself as […]

Read More →

Longevity Tip Applying Quantum Health

  The Foundation – Building Your Quantum Being! While everyone would agree that nutritious food, exercise, peaceful existence and being surrounded by love ones are the pillars towards having a healthy life. But I see these as supporting attributes towards building an optimal healthy lifestyle. The most important factor towards achieving optimal wellness begins with […]

Read More →

University Study: Lose Weight While You Tan!

I know this sounds like something you would see in a tabloid magazine, but it is an actual scientific fact! Northwestern University published a recent study showing how specific solar spectrum causes significant weight loss. The study proves you can decrease your overall BMI (body mass index) by 20%. The study produces very impressive weight […]

Read More →

Is Americana Culture Addicted to Food Porn?

Food Porn

Welcome to Hipsterville USA, where everyone from paleo to techie-geeks have one love in common, and it’s bacon! It’s the hippest, most premium costing meat to grace the gourmet scene. It’s the only guilt-free meat you can eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and it’s everyone’s favorite hangover remedy! The love affair with bacon is just one […]

Read More →

Eat the Right Fat to Lose Belly Fat!

Say what? Leave it to mother nature, how would she ever know that the modern world would become so obsessed over fat? In her infinite wisdom, she provided us with coconut oil. It’s the perfect superfood, for energy, reduces inflammation, and assist with achy joints, as well as providing other health benefits like it’s anti-microbial […]

Read More →

Can You Slow Down Aging?

In 2003, the Genome Project revealed a major scientific breakthrough when comes to understanding health and aging. Modern medicine is based upon the premise that you inherit 70% of your genetic health condition, i.e., heart disease, arthritis, and breast cancer gene. And you can only influence the other 30 percent of your genetics. Basically your […]

Read More →

To preview the personalized health consultation options available – click here.

Thrive At Any Age By Applying Science Based Nutrition & Fitness

Take Back Your Health Now!