Ten Superfoods to Look 10 Years Younger!
10 super-foods that actually slow down the aging process (cellular oxidative stressors) to make you look and feel ten years younger:
The “Fat burner” foods:
- Coconut Oil increases your metabolism (burns fat): the MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides) this form of fat never gets deposited as typical saturated fat in the midsection, but rather the liver utilizes this special fat (MCT) as instant fuel for energy by raising your metabolism. After consuming coconut oil you will feel the increase in body heat (metabolism). Resulting in melting calories off! Men, estrogen is stored in the fat cells, in the midsection. The higher body fat, the higher the estrogen ratio, which equates to lower testosterone!
- Sea Vegetables Lifeline for Healthy Metabolism: The richest source of minerals hands down. Not all mineral sources have the same absorption levels. Plant derived minerals are superior in activating your metabolism and is responsible for thousands of metabolic functions in the body. Versus non-absorbable, calcium and magnesium dietary supplements. Iodine is one of the most important minerals for regulating your thyroid, the master gland, which is responsible for regulating your body’s thermostat (metabolism). Research shows that over 1/3 of Americans have low thyroid (weight gain, depression, low energy). I recommend an iodine liquid supplement, but it’s all about quality for absorption. Iodine is the life-blood for a healthy thyroid and a healthy thyroid is the first line of defense against radioactive radiation, which is more prevalent today that ever before from various environmental sources. Iodine also programs your cellular DNA (apoptosis) to stop dividing (premature aging). It is also nature’s anti-biotic! Proof? The Japanese culture (Okinawa’s) are known for their longevity, living over 100 years of age without cancer, compared to other western, industrialized nations. There many iodine mineral food source are sea vegtables (nori, kale)
Nature’s Anti-Wrinkle Facial Foods”:
- Chocolate mood enhancer & anti-oxidant: There is a reason why women during their menstrual cycle gravitate towards chocolate. Bitter, dark chocolate is rich in polyphenols (catechins) and studies show that these anti-oxidants have a positive mood effect. Cacao is one of the most powerful anti-oxidants (think nature’s version anti-inflammatory). In Mayan culture, Cacao was considered “Food of the Gods” for its aphrodisiac, mood enhancing properties that increased good-mood neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Jasmine Green tea the Sun protector: also full of ployphenols, anti-oxidant properties that quench free radical damage to cells. Research shows that green tea is excellent for protection against the sun’s radiation that causes premature facial skin aging. High quality jasmine tea flower petals that are hand rolled and bitter chocolate are the perfect indulging afternoon snack for getting into the brainstorming creative process.
- Blueberries: One of the anti-oxidant kings, compared to 100 foods, it is listed as one of the richest fruit sources for anti-aging properties. Blueberries contain pterostilbene, which has been shown to be effective in reducing the bad LDL cholesterol. Eat 1/2 cup a day to keep the old-man reaper away!
- Tomatoes for Healthy Prostate Health: cooked tomatoes contain high levels of lycopene (another anti-oxidant). There is a common theme among fruits and vegetables that are high in anti-oxidants. They reduce the free-radical damaging properties from cells dividing too rapidly, causing premature aging and cancer. This shows up in the facial skin, arthritis and in the eyes as cataracts.
- Avocados the Love Food: it provides heart healthy monounsaturated fat and omega 3’s, fiber, vitamin E, folic acid than any other fruit! High in beta-sitoserol, reduces bad LDL cholesterol and high in lutein, another anti-oxidant that prevents cataracts, macular degeneration and lowers risk of prostate cancer.
Proteins for “Anabolic Hormonal Builders”:
- Organic Eggs Nature’s Anabolic Steroid Builder: One of the best natural food sources for increasing your “T” for men. Eggs naturally contain cholesterol, which this substance is the building block of steroids for humans (testosterone & estrogen). Also, one of the least expensive protein food sources that have vitamin B12, vitamin A and omega 3’s (DHA) for healthy cognitive brainpower. Forget the false science from the pharmaceutical industry about cholesterol being a risk for cardiovascular disease. There is much newer research that shows cholesterol healthy HDL ratio is critical for healthy heart! Keep in mind the anti-cholesterol drug sector is over 100 billion-dollar industry that sells Statins, resulting in many health problems.
- Organic Grass-fed Whey for Post Workout Recovery: Non GMO whey is one of the more expensive protein sources, but still more economical and nutritious than your ready-to-drink poor quality estrogen disruptor soy protein drinks! Low processed whey (concentrate vs. isolate has the highest biological value for protein absorption into the muscle cells, and it is great for quick digestion after intense exercise and muscle recovery. And whey contains cysteine, an amino acid, and a precursor to the master liver detoxifier amino-acid- glutathione! Research shows that with the right combination of high intensity exercise and administration of whey protein increases your youthful human growth hormone.
Please follow and like us: